Contains the data for a location of type "QUESTIONS", in which the user is presented with a series of trivia questions.
- If set to "1", the questions will be presented to the user in the order that the QUESTION elements are listed in the file. Defaults to random order.
- Applies to multiple-choice questions. If set to "1", the answers will be listed in a random order. Defaults to the order that the ANSWER elements are listed in the file.
- If set to "1", TQS will display score statistics for the current location, such as number tried, correct, wrong, and percent correct. Defaults to being hidden.
- TQS 2.1 If set to "U", an answer will be underlined when the mouse hovers over it. Defaults to not underlining.
- TQS 2.5 Specifies the type of questions contained in this question set; does not apply to global settings. Can be one of the following values:
- "MC" (default)
- Multiple-choice questions.
- True-false questions.
- Type-in-answer questions.
- Questions of various types; each QUESTION element's TYPE attribute specifies the type of each individual question.
- TQS 2.5 Applies to type-in-answer questions. If set to "1", answers are case-sensitive, where capitalization counts. Defaults to not case sensitive.
The QUESTIONS element must be a child of a LOC element whose TYPE attribute is set to "QUESTIONS", or of the GLOBAL element when specifying settings for all QUESTIONS locations.
The following child elements are supported:
In TQS 2.0, the SHOWSCORE attribute is only used in global settings; INORDER and SCRAMBLEANS apply to both local and global settings. In version 2.1 and later, all QUESTIONS attributes are supported under both global settings and local settings.