Contains the HTML code for a location of type "HTML", in which you present data to the user with HTML.
- TQS 2.1 Allows you to substitute the dynamic value DATAROOT in the HTML code. The contents of the attribute must be in the form of "string,DATAROOT".
TQS 2.5 All TQS dynamic values are supported. The attribute must be in the form of "string,dynval"; multiple substitutions can be specified by joining them with a semicolon (;).
- TQS 2.5 Specifies the state that the location should be set to when it is invoked. The default is to set the state to "PARTIAL"; other values include "EMPTY", "DONE", and "DONE100".
- TQS 2.5 If set to "1", TQS will display score statistics for the current location, such as number tried, correct, wrong, and percent correct. You must use the scoring functions to manipulate the scores. Defaults to being hidden.
This attribute is analagous to the ONLOAD element used by custom location types.
The HTML element must be a child of a LOC element whose TYPE attribute is set to "HTML", or of the GLOBAL element when specifying settings for all HTML locations.
The following child elements are supported:
When inside a LOC element, no child elements will be interpreted by TQS.
The entire contents, between <HTML> and </HTML>, will be inserted as HTML into the TQS window. This code must be XML compliant, meaning that:
- Every tag has a closing tag, whether or not it is required by HTML. For example, <BR> in HTML must be entered as <BR/>.
- All attributes must be in quotes.
For more information on TQS's state tracking and scoring capabilities, read the TQS Tutorial, Part XIII.
This is a HTML location.<br/>
<img src="%data%myimage.jpg" width="40"
Below is an embedded image.<br/>
<img src="%embed%myimage.jpg" width="40"